Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181 Release Date, Preview, and More Details
“Thank you. My stomach’s full now”. These are the last words of Ishigori Ryu as the long-standing fight between Okkotsu Yuta and Ryu finally came to an end in the latest chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen. Unfortunately, the author has announced that the manga will be on hiatus for a week. There is no need to fret though as this suggests that they will be returning with an even more exciting plot as we continue with the Sendai Colony Arc.
Table of Contents
About the anime
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami. The story follows Yuji Itadori, a high school student, as he joins a secret organization of Jujutsu Sorcerers in order to kill a powerful Curse named Ryomen Sukuna, of whom Yuji becomes the host.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181 was originally set to release on 10th April. However, due to the one-week hiatus, the upcoming chapter is expected to release on the 17th of April 2022. Depending on the region of the reader, you can expect it to release according to the following timezones:
- Japan – 1:00 AM
- India – 9:30 PM
- USA/Canada – 10:00 AM
- UK – 4:00 PM
- CES (Europe) – 5:00 PM
Read also: Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 180 Release Date, Spoilers, and More Details
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 180 Recap
Here’s what happened in the previous chapter, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 180.
- It is revealed to us that Yuta can direct a high output blast of cursed energy only while Rika is fully manifested. However, he is still weaker than Ishigori.
- They both launch blast attacks at each other. Ishigori notices that Rika is able to fire her own cursed energy.
- Ishigori is certain that he will win the battle. He reasoned that Yuta would take a long time to recover his cursed energy. But on the other hand, Yuta had already recovered when Ishigori attacked with Granite Blast.
- He drew the space around him using Uro’s cursed technique. Ishigori realises he was mistaken about Yuta’s cursed technique at first. Yuta assaults him, and Rika punches him in the head. But Ishigori fights back.
- Aside from the five-minute time constraint, the hit on Rika was devastating, and she eventually reached her limit. Yuta and Ishigori begin fighting hand-to-hand. Yuta manages to grab Ishigori and pulls him down proclaiming that their fight is over.
- A blast of cursed energy descends from the sky. Ishigori realizes that Yuta used Uro’s cursed method to redirect his own attack back at him. He thanks Yuta for the fight, claiming his stomach is now full.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181 Spoilers
The delay in the release of the upcoming chapter means that we will have to wait for a while before the raw scans are made available to us. We can generally expect the raw scans to be released one to two days before the official release of the chapter.
Read also: Demon Slayers Who Turned Into Demons, And Their Reasons
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen
You can find the latest chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen for free at Viz or Mangaplus.