Here is everything you need to know about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 release date and spoilers.
Table of Contents
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 221’s Japanese release date and time is Monday, April 24, 2023, at 12:00 am JST. Many international fans will see a daytime release on Sunday, April 23, 2023.
The chapter is set to be released at the following local times in the corresponding time zones:
- Pacific Standard Time: 8:00 am, Sunday, April 23
- Eastern Standard Time: 11:00 am, Sunday, April 23
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3:00 pm, Sunday, April 23
- Central European Time: 4:00 pm, Sunday, April 23
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 pm, Sunday, April 23
- Philippine Standard Time: 11:00 pm, Sunday, April 23
- Japanese Standard Time: 12:00 am, Monday, April 24
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12:30 am, Monday, April 24
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 220 Recap
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 220 began with a focus on Kenjaku. He revealed how the Culling Game functioned as he tried adding a rule to it. Kogane continuously denied the rule. However, Kenjaku eventually revealed that the Culling Game has no Game Master and that if it’s anyone at all, it’s Tengen.
After explaining that Tengen bet on the wrong group and is now in his hands, Kenjaku forced Kogane to add the rule by threatening to end the game otherwise. This created a logic glitch that forced Kogane to choose between disrupting the game or ending it. Kenjaku and Tengen then came upon Sukuna’s corpse. Kenjaku decided to take it to Sukuna himself as a souvenir.
The issue then shifted perspective to Yuji and co, who were all shown to be alright and at various stages of rest and recovery. Hana Kurusu is also confirmed to be alive, suggesting that Gojo could still be freed. Yuji declared his intent to do whatever it took to rescue Megumi while also explaining that he’s akin to a Cursed Object made from Sukuna’s Cursed Energy.
The issue ended with Yuji receiving a book from Choso, as well as Gojo’s return being heavily teased.