Here is everything you need to know about Kingdom Season 4 Episode 23.
Table of Contents
The Kingdom is an ongoing anime series based on the manga of the same name. It has been composed and illustrated by Yasuhisa Hara.
The story follows the adventures of an orphan slave named Xin during the Warring States period. He embarks on a long journey to become the Greatest Generals of the Heavens.
Xin’s comrades also join him as he plans to unite China for the first time in 500 years while forging his path to glory.
Kingdom Season 4 Episode 22: A Quick Recap
In the previous episode, we saw Ai State’s supporters tracking down Ei Sei’s children to annihilate them. Furthermore, the troops of Qin are doing their best to stop the army of Ai.
Meanwhile, outside of Kanyou, Ka Ryo Ten tries to prevent the enemy from entering the city.
Kingdom Season 4 Episode 23: What To Expect?
The 23rd episode of Kingdom Season 4 is titled, ‘Reversal Rush.’
In the upcoming episode, we will see Shou Hei Kun Army’s thousand troops charging headlong towards 30,000 men of the Ai army.
Kingdom Season 4 Episode 23: Release Date
The upcoming episode of Kingdom is expected to release on 11th September worldwide.
Moreover, it will release globally on the following dates and times:
- Pacific Daylight Time: 9:00 am (10th September)
- Central Daylight Time: 11:00 am (10th September)
- Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 am (10th September)
- British Summer Time: 5:00 pm (10th September)
- Central European Summer Time: 6 pm (10th September)
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 pm (10th September)
- Philippine Time: 2:30 am (11th September)
- Australian Central Daylight Time: midnight (11th September)
Kingdom Season 4 Episode 23: Where And How To Watch?
You can watch the latest and previous episodes of Kingdom on streaming platforms such as Crunchyroll and Funimation.
Moreover, the English-translated version of new episodes is released a few hours after the original Japanese broadcast.