The manga Tokyo Revengers released its first chapter in March 2017 and its popularity has been growing profoundly. Its intriguing plot and characters definitely scream an excellently written piece.
The anime adaptation has also flourished pretty well among the viewers, and the manga is gaining more attention for that reason. Authored by Ken Wakui, the manga had over 32 million copies in circulation as of July 2021. It also won the 44th Kodansha Manga Award for the shōnen category in 2020.
If you are one of the ardent readers of the series and is anticipating the release of the next chapter, then read further!
Table of Contents
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 218 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 218 will be released on 11 August 2021. We can only hope that the date doesn’t get pushed further, due to the ongoing Olympics. As many anime and manga series have been delayed for this reason.
New chapters of the series are released every Wednesday or sometimes even two chapters a day while taking a break the following week. Keep checking our website for any new updates!
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 217 Recap
- In Chapter 217, Draken and Takemichi were shown hanging out at the brothel where Draken works.
- There was also the scene where Takemichi had an inventiveness of a bloodstain which possibly hints at the death of someone.
- It was later found that the bloodstain Takemichi saw in his vision was luckily a tomato juice.
- The promise made by Mikey to Takemichi two years ago to protect everyone was also unveiled.
- Although Mikey managed to save Hina and the Toman gang, he seemed dejected.
- The previous chapter also showed Takemichi and Draken determined to get back Mikey.
Read this too: Anime like Tokyo Revengers you should definitely check out!
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 218 Spoilers
As in Chapter 217, Takemichi had a vision, this has left readers wondering if he could see the future. Some expected plot to look forward to includes the following:
- Takemichi’s mystery behind having the vision will probably be shown in more detail in the upcoming chapter.
- We might also learn more about Senju’s abilities and how she survived.
- Another theory is that Draken and Takemichi will partner up and take down the other gangs.
You might like this too: Tokyo Revengers Episode 14: Is Kisaki Tetta A Threat To Takemichi’s Plans?
Where to read Tokyo Revengers
The Kodansha US website and Mangamo are the perfect sites to read the chapters of Tokyo Revengers.