Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about The Yakuza’s Guide to Babysitting Episode 2.
Table of Contents
About The Yakuza’s Guide to Babysitting
This is an anime adaptation based on the manga series of the same name written and illustrated by Tsukiya. Tooru Kirishima is the right-hand man of the Sakuragi crime family. He is known as ‘The Demon of Sakuragi’ and for him, the job is a perfect excuse to let his violent instincts run wild.
It seems there is no stopping his vicious nature. But then one day, his boss assigns him a task like never before, that is babysitting his daughter! Hilarity and wholesome moments then follow this heartwarming story of a little girl and her yakuza caretaker.
Recap of The Yakuza’s Guide to Babysitting Episode 1
- Episode 1 introduces us to our protagonist, 28 year old Kirishima, Lieutenant for the Sakuragi Yakuza, who is known as Sakuragi’s Demon for his brutality.
- The first episode itself begins with much chaos as Kirishima lets a business meeting descend into a fight. After this spectacle, his employer, Kazuhiko Sakuragi, decides to teach him responsibility and makes Kirishima guardian for his 7 year old daughter, Yaeka.
- The following scene shows Kirishima combing Yaeka’s hair and then tying it up rather terribly. Yaeka then says that she’ll just leave her hair down today.
- Kirishima has absolutely no experience of children and is obviously struggling with this task, so he takes his frustration out on his long-suffering subordinate, Kei Sugihara.
- While walking Yaeka to school they are followed by men from the meeting- the ones who he beat up the previous day. Kirishima distracts Yaeka and while her focus is elsewhere, he manages to beat them without Yaeka noticing.
- Kirishima notices that Yaeka gets visibly sadder, and her mood doesn’t improve even when visited by her aunt Kanami. Kirishima is concerned about this. Wondering what has her so upset he searches her room and finds an invitation for parents to visit the school.
- He realizes that since Kanami has work and Kazuhiko, his boss, can’t be seen in public, Yaeka has no family she can invite.
- Convinced by Kanami, Kirishima visits the school as her guardian. This cheers her up immensely and she starts being able to talk to him normally.
- Yaeka wants to give Kazuhiko a picture she drew of their family crest, but is unsure, until Kirishima tells her he was unsure about visiting the school, but is glad he did.
- This reassures Yaeka and she gives Kazuhiko the picture, making him very happy. This incident makes the bond between Kirishima and Yaeka grow closer.
The Yakuza’s Guide to Babysitting Episode 2 Release Date
The Yakuza’s Guide to Babysitting Episode 2 is set to be released on Thursday, July 14, 2022.
The Yakuza’s Guide to Babysitting Episode 2 Spoilers
The title of the upcoming Episode 2 is “A Kind Person”. The ending of the previous episode showed a mysterious, unidentified man spraying perfume on himself as he talks to himself about the infamous reputation and nicknames assigned to Kirishima such as the one we already know- Sakuragi’s demon. He stares at a picture of Kirishima and wonders which side of him will he get to see next time.
This man is obviously up to something so in Episode 2, we can expect to see an encounter between him and Kirishima perhaps. Hopefully, his identity will then be revealed.
Where to Watch The Yakuza’s Guide to Babysitting Online?
You can watch the series on Crunchyroll.