Jujutsu Kaisen’s plot keeps getting fascinating due to all the suspense and drama the author has perfectly laid out. The latest chapter left us with plenty of questions on our mind: will the quest to find Hakari be successful? If so, will Itadori and Fushiguro succeed in convincing him to join them?
The manga is the creation of Gege Akutami, serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shōnen Jump from March 2018. The upcoming chapter definitely looks like it will be another uproar among the readers. To know more about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154, scroll down!
Table of Contents
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154 Release Date
Internationally, the release date has been confirmed as August 9, 2021. However, some change in the usual schedule was made for Japan because the 8th and 9th are public holidays in Japan. So the release date stands at midnight on August 10.
This is certainly good news for fans as they don’t have to wait much longer. The title of the chapter has not been announced yet.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 153 Recap
- Itadori and Fushiguru went on a hunt for Kinji Hakari, a third-year student who got expelled from Jujutsu High.
- Upon learning that Hakari runs an illegal fight club, they went there undercover and Itadori managed to participate in the fights.
- Their goal was to avoid violence as much as possible to attain a partnership with Hakari.
- The fight referee explained the rules to Itadori. His first match was with Panda, who luckily happens to be a Jujutsu High senior.
- Panda pretended to lose the match with Itadori emerging victorious and instantly caught Hakari’s attention. The plan to infiltrate this underworld worked out for him.
- We also saw the appearance of a girl who was introduced as Hakari’s girlfriend, Hoshi Kirara who is also another third-year student.
- It also seemed Hakari got convinced that no one can defeat Itadori after witnessing the match with Panda.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154 Spoilers
While there are no spoilers released, we can make some safe predictions about the upcoming events based on how it was left off.
- We can expect more actions and heart-throbbing plots to come in Chapter 154, now that Itadori is currently working undercover.
- What danger awaits for Fushiguro as he manages to sneak into the club is certainly something to look forward to.
- More about Kirara Hoshi and her involvement in the fight club might be shown in the coming chapter.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen?