Here is everything you need to know about Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 13 release date and what to expect.
Table of Contents
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 13 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 13 is set to be broadcast at 12.01 a.m. JST on Friday, October 20, 2023, in Japan.
The chapter is set to be released at the following local times in the corresponding time zones:
- Pacific Daylight Time: 10 am, Thursday, October 19
- Eastern Daylight Time: 1 p.m., Thursday, October 19
- British Summer Time: 6 pm, Thursday, October 19
- Central European Summer Time: 7 pm, Thursday, October 19
- Indian Standard Time: 10.30 pm, Thursday, October 19
- Philippine Standard Time: 1 am, Friday, October 20
- Australia Central Standard Time: 2.30 am, Friday, October 20
Read this: Five Oldest Jujutsu Kaisen Characters
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 12 Recap
In Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 12, titled “Blunt Sword,” Toji Zen’in’s reincarnation goes rogue and Kills Ogami. Megumi and Yuji retrieve an injured Ino. Megumi carries Ino to Safety while Yuji heads inwards and runs into Choso. At Meiji-Jingumae, Kenjaku intercepts Mei Mei and leaves her to fight his Special Grade Curse, Small Pox Deity.
Outside the curtain, Nanami finds Ijichi’s body and takes him to Shoko. Nobara and Akari, who have split from the Zen’ins to check up on Ijichi, run into Haruta Shigemo. After a while, Nanami joins them and defeats Shigemo. Nanami sends Nobara to take Akari to safety as he makes his way inward to meet up with Naobito
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 13 what to expect
Where To Watch?
It will be available on Crunchyroll and Netflix.