The Kohaku led Zhao army fail to execute their plan to target Denrimi. They move on to Plan B where Kohaku takes on a supporting role and makes way for Ryuhaku’s unit.
Zhao army’s next target is Kanki. But they meet an unexpected resistance. Below you’ll find everything you need to know about Kingdom Chapter 707.
Table of Contents
The manga follows the experiences of war orphan Shin, in this story of a fictionalized narrative of the Warring States period. The plot focuses on Shin and his comrades as he tries his best to become the greatest general and unify China for the first time in 500 years.
Recap of Kingdom Chapter 706
- The previous chapter ended with a frontal charge by the Zhao army led by Ryuhaku and Kohaku.They each have 300 cavalry they are leading outside of the castle.
- Kohaku has no intention for his forces to go back to the castle and declares that they will fight to the death out there.
- He points out Denrimi as their target and also adds that they will then head toward Kanki and get revenge for Kochou. Before they head out, Shun Sui Ju calls out to Kohaku.
- We then get a flashback scene where Shun Sui Ju permits the charge but one which will not be suicidal. To this, Kohaku retaliates and says that he won’t put up with such an order.
- Back in the present time, Shun Sui Ju wishes Kohaku and his group good luck before they head out.
- The Hi Shin Unit notices the soldiers leaving the castle and Ten comments the Ousen army is not prepared to deal with an attack like that. She’s aware that their target is Denrimi and says it’s dangerous.
- Shin then questions whether the gates closed behind them and Ten confirms it, adding that this means they have no intention to turn back and fully intend to die outside.
- The Ousen army’s attempts to stop the Zhao army are no match as the Zhao forces are relentless. When one of Denrimi’s men asks for orders, Denrimi replies that it’s too late to run so they better face them straight on rather than be killed from behind.
- As the Zhao army begins to close in on Denrimi, Ousen’s unit attacks them. Denrimi apologizes to Ousen and he replies that it’s alright and that it will be annoying if members of Kochou’s army are left alive.
- Denrimi orders his men to thoroughly eliminate them. Shun Sui Ju and his group realizes that the attack on Denrimi has failed because of Ousen.
- We then get another flashback scene where Shun Sui Ju tells Kohaku that a suicidal charge will be allowed as a proper strategy only if it is able to get rid of Denrimi.
- However, the condition is that they are only allowed 300 each. We then return to that earlier flashback scene with Shun Sui Ju not allowing a suicidal charge and Kohaku not wanting to listen.
- Shun Sui Ju further tells him that they should target Kanki instead if the Denrimi attack plan fails. And if that also fails, they are to leave the battle and survive no matter what.
- Kohaku feels that resorting to escaping is just asking them to live in shame but Shun Sui Ju feels that a suicidal charge is just running away and that they should strive hard to live on no matter what if they want to get revenge for their dead loved ones on Kanki.
- Kohaku feels offended and questions what somebody like Shun Sui Ju would even know when he’s from the North and would never understand the Kochou army. Shun Sui Ju then replies that if they die without Kanki, it will be a meaningless death.
- Back in the present, Kohaku orders his troops to retreat so that his unit will act as a rear guard while Ryuhaku’s unit leads the charge. Ousen’s army attempts to stop them.
- Ryuhaku says that it’s time for them to head toward their real target and they give the Ousen army the slip. As the Ryuhaku unit gets close enough to see Kanki’s HQ they are met with the Hi Shin Unit. Shin tells them that he’s sorry but that he can’t allow them to move beyond that point.
Leaks and Spoilers of Kingdom Chapter 707
- Here’s a link to the Korean raw scans of Kingdom Chapter 707.
- Ryuhaku and the Hi Shin Unit both charge at each other as Ryuhaku attempts to get past them and Shin tries to stop them.
- As Ryuhaku commands the Hi Shin Unit to get out of their way, Shin blocks his way and calls him an idiot for assuming he’d easily let them through. Shin then tells the others to leave Ryuhaku to him.
- Kohaku and his unit notice that the Ryuhaku unit has stopped despite being right by the Kanki Army HQ. Kohaku sees the Hi Shin Unit flag and recognizes them as the ones who took down Eikyuu’s Gakuhakukou. He makes a plan to let the Ryuhaku unit head toward Kanki by distracting the Hi Shin Unit.
- Shun Sui Ju and his soldiers notice that the two units that were sent out have reduced in number. A soldier wonders if this is the end for them and Shun Sui Ju disagrees.
- As the Hi Shin Unit is occupied dealing with the Zhao soldiers, the Zhao side gives it their all. They need to keep the Hi Shin Unit’s hands busy while they leave the rest to Ryuhaku.
- The Hi Shin Unit is visibly struggling even though they have the advantage of a larger army. Rei also says that her sword feels heavier than normal. Kyoukai tells her that it happens sometimes if there’s hesitancy to go into the priestess dance. Rei then commands her sword to get it together.
- The Kohaku unit carves out a way for Ryuhaku and Kohaku tells him to take Kanki’s head in revenge for the entirety of Kochou for him. Ryuhaku tells him that it’s been an honor and Kohaku replies likewise.
- Ryuhaku goes through the way the Kohaku unit paved and Shin decides to chase and leaves the area to En-san. Rei questions Shin’s action, wondering why he’s trying to help someone like Kanki and suggests that him being targeted is a good thing.
- Kyoukai agrees but replies that they can’t let that happen and follows after Shin. Rei then declares that she wants to join too.
- Ryuhaku is near enough to see Kanki and Kokuou’s troops shoot arrows at him. Even after being shot, the Ryuhaku unit adamantly pushes through and Marron sends the Zuma clan towards them. Kokuou orders them to capture the leader alive since he’s the one who took hold of Raido.
- Marron thinks this is not the right time. Ryuhaku keeps pushing through and says that Kanki underestimated him. Kokuou retorts that it should be their line instead and Marron asks Kanki to leave.
- While Ryuhaku approaches Kanki, Shin appears and Ryuhaku swings at him and asks Shin how long he’s going to keep getting in his way.
- As Shin nearly takes him down, Kokuou tells Shin not to kill him so they can do the same thing they did to Raido. But Shin takes down Ryuhaku, much to the surprise and disappointment of the Zhao side. Kyoukai notices that the incident leaves Shin struggling.
Release Date of Kingdom Chapter 707
Kingdom Chapter 707 is scheduled to be released on Sunday, January 30, 2022.
Where to Read?
There are no legal sources to read the series from. You can access it here.